50hr Yin Yoga Ttc
Accredited by Yoga Alliance
After years of experience, YogaUnion has created a specialized course in Yin yoga. Dedicate 50 hours to discover and learn more about this holistic and restorative practice whilst becoming Yoga Alliance certified. This comprehensive training will give you a solid understanding behind the philosophy of Yin Yoga, with an emphasis on analysing and using the poses to delve deep into a healing journey through yourself.
Reap all the benefits of this meditative practice that restores body & mind while acquiring the necessary skills to become a highly qualified and confident yoga instructor.
JOIN US TODAY
SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE
This training is suitable for those who are passionate about yoga and want to add to their pre-existing skills as yoga teachers or simply want to immerse themselves in a deeply healing and restorative journey of self awareness and realization.
The course will feature all original training material with Live streaming, Recorded Videos, Manuals, advice and much more!
The training can either be followed on a day-to-day basis or taken at your own pace and completed once you feel ready. All the live sessions are recorded for those who want to watch them again or have missed them.
WITH A FOCUS ON
• Learn how to truly relax body & mind, in order to tap into the healing well of Yin and reap life changing rewards.
• What is Yin and Yang and how one compliments the other in the quest for balance.
• Practice mindfulness and self-awareness through the practice of Yin.
• Comprehensive understanding of all the Yin poses, the alignment and how to sequence them to create your lessons
• A journey through the history and basic philosophy of Yin yoga
• The physiological effects of Yin on body & mind, respecting our individuality and uniqueness.
YOU CAN EXPECT
• Daily morning pranayama, breathing techniques and meditation.
• Daily Yin Yoga practice focused on different elements.
• Daily analysis of all the Yin Yoga poses, the alignment, modifications and how to create your own sequences.
• Specialised workshops in a variety of different subjects including Philosophy & Anatomy of Yin Yoga.
• Experiencing different types of Yoga lessons, including Vinyasa, Hatha and Yoga Nidra.
YogaUnion’s 50h Yin Yoga Teacher Training is registered with Yoga Alliance. Students who will be certified from our school will be eligible to accredit their Continuing Education Hours with Yoga Alliance.
FAMILY MATTERS TO US
Upon graduating from one of our courses and becoming a member of our family, you are entitled to a 15% student discount for all our online courses.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us via this platform or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book now by completing the form below and our team will reply shortly with your payment link and booking details!
Finish at your own pace
All classes available as recorded lessons
Manual & course materials
Yoga Alliance diploma